§1. Preliminary provisions
Version for civil and sole proprietorships.
- The ShamanForest online store, available at Internet https://shamanforest.com, is run by Mateusz Pruszowski running a business under the name of Santa Medicina Mateusz Pruszowski, entered into Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) conducted by the minister competent for economy, NIP 7481586157, REGON 369304323. Version for making sales to consumers and entrepreneurs
- These Regulations are addressed both to Consumers and to Entrepreneurs using the Store and defines the rules of using the Store on the internet and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer distance via the Store.
- Consumer – a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Store, whose subject is not directly related to its business or professional.
- Seller – a natural person running a business under the business name Mateusz Pruszowski, a health care provider, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the minister competent for economy, NIP 7481586157, REGON 369304323.
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal entity and organizational unit which is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, executing an economic activity on its own behalf that uses the Store.
- Shop – online store run by the Seller at the address online https://shamanforest.com
- Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Customer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without simultaneous physical presence of sites, with the sole use of one or more remote communication means until the conclusion of the contract inclusive.
- Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
- Order – Customer's declaration of will submitted using the Form Orders and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by Customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling creation Accounts.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the Store enabling placing orders, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specification of the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart – a component of the Store's software in which you can see selected by Customer Products to buy, and it is also possible to set and modify data Orders, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product – a movable item available in the Store / service subject to the Agreement Sales between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – Product sales contract concluded or concluded between The Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. Through the Agreement The sale is also understood – applying to the product features – a performance contract services and a contract for specific work.
§3. Contact with the store
- Address of the Seller: Jana Pawła II 3, 48-100 Głubczyce
- Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller's telephone number: 880 58 48 48
- Seller's bank account number:
- PLN account: IBAN PL63 1870 1045 2078 1029 6848 0001
- EUR account: IBAN PL36 1870 1045 2078 1029 6848 0002
- USD account: IBAN PL09 1870 1045 2078 1029 6848 0003
SWIFT / BIC code of Nest Bank is: NESBPLPWXXX
Santa Medicina Mateusz Pruszowski
Jana Pawła II 3
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using addresses and numbers phones provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller in the following hours: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 14:00
§4. Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and folding orders for Products are necessary:
- terminal device with access to the Internet and a Google Chrome browser,
- an active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies files,
- FlashPlayer installed.
§5. General information
- The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, does not bear the scope liability for interference in this interruption in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized acts by third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Orders can be placed around the clock every day of the year. It is allowed to set the closing days of the store after prior information on the website of the online store.
- The store can only be used by people fully.
- Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Folding Customer orders for Products in the Store's assortment are possible it is either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling implementation Orders without creating an Account.
- Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), which customer is informed on the Store's pages while placing the Order, in also when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement. Placing an order by the Customer is tantamount to accepting the current delivery cost.
- When the nature of the object of the Contract does not allow, judiciously judging, on previous calculation of the final price, information about the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as the charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be provided in the store in Product description.
§6. Creating an account in the Store
- To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in Registration form.
§7. The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
- Log in to the Store (optional).
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click "Add to cart" (or equivalent).
- Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration.
- If it is possible to place an Order without registration - complete the Form orders by entering the details of the order recipient and the address to which the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of delivery (delivery method Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient's data.
- Click the "I am ordering and paying" button.
- Choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
§8. Offered delivery methods and payments
- The customer can use the following delivery methods or pickup ordered product:
- Postal package, postal collection,
- Courier shipment, courier delivery,
- Shipment via parcel machines (prepayment),
- Personal collection available at: Jana Pawła II 3, 48-100 Głubczyce.
- The customer can use the following payment methods:
- Payment on delivery
- Parcel labelled cash on delivery
- Payment by transfer to the Seller's account
- Electronic payments
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
§9. Execution of a sales contract
- Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt by e-mail. Acceptance for implementation takes place by sending by the Seller to the Customer an appropriate e-mail message to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the ordering, which includes the Seller's statement about the change of status of the Order to the status "during the completion". Upon the Customer's receipt of the above information contained in the e-mail messages, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- ShamanForest reserves the right to refuse to carry out orders placed on an incorrectly completed form, raising doubts of the person accepting the order.
- If the customer chooses:
- Payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, customer is obliged to make payment within 7 business days from conclusion of a Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- Payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make payment on delivery.
- Cash payment upon personal delivery of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make payment on delivery of the parcel within 7 business days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the parcel to be picked up, unless otherwise specified in the ordering.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller on the date indicated in his description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the client during the submission Orders.
- In case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, due date delivery is the longest given date.
- The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, payment electronic or payment card – from the date of crediting the bank account Seller.
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the day conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
- If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready to be picked up by the Customer within the time specified in the description of the Product. About the Product's readiness for the Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided during the order placement electronic customer.
- Product delivery takes place all over the world.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and services postal) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the Delivery costs tab during the order placement, including at the moment of the Customer's express he prefers to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- The Customer's personal collection of the Product is free.
- If the addressee does not collect the parcel and sends it back to the sender, it is possible to resend the item after re-payment of the delivery costs together with the payment of the return shipment costs.
- In the case of loss of the parcel at the post office, we send the parcel again.
§10. The right to withdraw from the contract
- The consumer may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason.
- The running of the deadline specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration to the Seller withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement is enough sending a statement by the Consumer before that date.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by road electronic by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address – contact details. The sellers are specified in § 3.
- In the case of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically. Within 48 hours, the Seller shall send the Consumer the information provided by the Consumer e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement:
- In case of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered to be and void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns the Consumer no later than within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the statement Consumer about withdrawal from the Contract, incurred payment costs including:
- Product costs along with shipping costs - if the withdrawal from the Agreement was the fault of the seller (ie when a damaged product was sent, the product was not as described, etc.). No additional costs shall arise due to the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The costs of purchased products (without shipping costs incurred) - in a situation when the withdrawal from the Agreement is not the fault of the Seller.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller in the form of a transfer to the Consumer's bank account, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution, which will not entail any costs for him.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
- The seller may withhold the return of payment until receipt The product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, in depending on which event occurs first.
- The Consumer should return the Product to the address of the Seller specified in this Regulations no later than 14 working days from the day on which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be kept if the Consumer will send the product back within 14 days.
- The consumer is liable only for the decrease in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than it was necessary to determine the character, features and functioning of the Product.
- If, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be sent back to by regular mail mode, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be provided find in the Product description in the Store.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the Consumer in with reference to the Agreement:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated, manufactured item according to the Consumer's specification or a maid to satisfy him personalized needs,
- in which the subject of the service is a thing delivered in a sealed packaging that can not be returned after opening the package due to health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are things that, after delivery, due to their character is inseparably connected with other things.
§11. Complaint and warranty
- The new Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
- In the event of a defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to complaints based on the provisions of the warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically to those given in this Regulations of the Seller's addresses.
- It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (incl. date) of its occurrence, details of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in due to the defect of the goods.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint request no later than within 14 days, unless a different date has been agreed upon with the agreement of the parties, and if it does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Client's request was considered justified.
- Goods sent back as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
- In the event that a guarantee has been given to the Product, information about it, as well as its content will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
§12. Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
- Detailed information on the Consumer's option of out-of-court settlement of complaints and rules of access to these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
§13. Personal data in the online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Store online are collected to implement the Sales Agreement. The data will not be made available to other entities for any purpose, in particular marketing.
- The recipients of personal data of the Online Store's Customers may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the online Store with the delivery method by post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected data Customer's personal details to the selected carrier or intermediary parcels at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the online Store with the payment method electronic or payment card The administrator provides collected personal data Customer, selected entity servicing the above payments in the online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but not indicated in Regulations of personal data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results the lack of the possibility to conclude this contract.
§14. Final provisions
- Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- Products are offered for their historical and ethnographic value and are delivered without expressed or implied fitness for a particular purpose. The information provided is intended solely for historical, scientific and educational purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation for a specific use. The use and application of products is in the decision, responsibility and risk of the client.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations from valid ones the reasons are: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery - in the scope in which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- The Seller reserves the right to censorship, moderate product reviews and is not responsible for their content.
- All Products sold on the site are legal.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply universally binding provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Act on protection of personal data.